Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still here...

Wow...it's been two months since I have posted anything and let me just say I am sure not keeping my end of the bargain here. There is so much to catch you up on but unfortunately I have a task to accomplish in 1o minutes and let's be honest I need WELL more than 10 minutes to catch you up on 2 months worth of activity.

I will say this, I have stuck to my new years resolution very nicely "no plan is the best plan" and I have been taking more time to self-reflect which has opened up some areas of work that I tend to well....work on :o).  It's March now and spring is definitely in the air, with the temperature at a beautiful 79 degrees and with the amount of new clients pouring into my inbox, wedding season is in full bloom.  I don't take this for granted, but I sure do let it suck the life out of me.

Well...Happy Ash Wednesday everyone and I will be back soon XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment