Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Life on the Way....

It's always really exciting to hear when someone is having a baby....no matter who it is. But that excitement goes beyond any normal level when it's your best friend.  It was one thing when she called on Valentines Day two years ago and left a voicemail that scared me more than anything. I could tell she had been crying and she said, "Where are you? Why aren't you answering your phone? I NEED to talk to you!" I called her back semi-afraid of what she needed to tell me which in fact turned out to be that she had gotten engaged hahaha.  I think after I told her how scared I was listening to her voicemail, she took it down a notch when telling me that her and Chris were going to have a baby.  But it really didn't matter how mellow she was in telling me, I was excited beyond belief, however I couldn't express it because I WAS at work :o). In any case, we are just a couple weeks away from meeting this beautiful baby boy that will be more than spoiled by his family and all his aunties.

I wanted to capture a few shots for Chris and Elissa just as a treasure to keep and of course we laughed hysterically during most of it but I managed to get a few good shots.  I can't wait to meet little Ben ... he better be REAL prepared for all the love he's going to endure <3.







2 comments:

  1. how exciting for the both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this and of course it made me cry!!!!! Love you so much sister.

    ReplyDelete