Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi My Name Is.....


I know there are a million blogs out there and I can't promise you that mine will be the most amazing blog in the world, but I CAN promise this will make for an interesting adventure.  I'm a person who literally strives and lives off goals and accomplishment of those goals. Some may call me OCD (eh em Jennifer), others may call me Monica from friends (cough cough, Ashley, Elissa and Lacey), others might say I need to take time for myself and stop saying YES to everything (not gonna happen Mom and Dad). All in all I love filling my days, minutes hours creating things, making my ideas come to life and just affecting people with those things I do hopefully in a positive manner. 

So a little bit of me summed up, here goes:


I'm a daughter, sister, cousin, niece, granddaughter, best friend and dog owner. I take pride in all of my relationships. If you are a friend, I treat you like family; if you are family, you'll never question my loyalty. If you have my heart, well, then you are one lucky person. I live hard to work hard so that I can play hard. I never truly appreciated the fact that we only get one shot to live this life until I realized how quickly time passes and how in the blink of an eye, 10 years has passed. I have never regretted the decisions I've made, but instead have only seen painful or terrible ones as a learning experience. I don't let myself get too carried away in la la land because things happen that don't allow us to ignore reality for too long; people disappoint you, lies deceive you, you will experience broken promises, you will lose your job, goodbyes are inevitable whether it's forever or temporary, you will be blamed, you will be judged, you will fail but the best part of reality is for every down there's an up, for every left there is a right, for yin there is yang, for every bad there is good. Everyday is a gift, just waiting to be opened and appreciated to the fullest. Be proud of who you are, create goals for yourself so you can appreciate achieving them, make mistakes so you can appreciate the lesson, make memories so you can appreciate the experience, make friends so you can appreciate friendship, make love so you can appreciate life....APPRECIATE everything, don't take it for granted because the hardest lesson you will ever learn is losing what you may never get back. Love yourself so you can love others, and don't expect of others what you don't expect of yourselves. Live, laugh and love...there's no better way ♥

1 comment: